iZigg Refund Policy for Retail Customers
following terms and conditions (“Refund Policy”).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms:
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. If you initially sign up for a monthly subscription plan, you will be billed immediately for the first month of service. You will subsequently be billed monthly for the amount of the selected plan starting thirty days after your account was initially created for the following monthly period. The actual billing date may be different each month.
3. Upon initiation of your account you have 72 hours to cancel your account and receive a full refund without penalty. You may cancel your account at anytime through your Customer Back Office. For assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include the following information:Full Name / Telephone / Email. You will receive a full refund of your purchase price within 7 business days of your cancellation request.
4. If you elect to downgrade your account you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Notice must be received 5 business days prior to the renewal period and billing of your account. Must include the following information: Full Name / Telephone / Email. The credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the amount of the downgraded plan on your next billing cycle. No refunds will be provided for downgraded accounts. Downgrading your service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. iZigg does not accept any liability for such loss.
5. If you elect to upgrade your account you can do so at anytime by logging into the retail store with your Customer ID and password and selecting the plan that you’d like to upgrade to. The remainder of the billing cycle you were previously in will end upon your upgrade. No refunds will be provided for upgraded accounts nor will any partial refunds or credits be applied.
6. Unless stipulated above – the Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
7. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
1. You are solely responsible for terminating your account in order to terminate recurring charges to your credit card. If you require assistance in cancelling your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. iZigg, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other iZigg service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account and your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. iZigg reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any toilling cycle is first day of each month-reason at any time.
3. *Cancel at Anytime: monthly subscriptions must be cancelled at any time PRIOR to the next month’s subscription renewal date..